At Sasha Souza Events, a green wedding is not one that lacks style, flavor or experience. It’s a wedding that celebrates the union of the couple while acting responsibly for our future. Working with a handpicked team of vendors on your event, we are able to assist you to help everybody.
From using naturally dyed fabrics and organic flowers to pouring bio-dynamically farmed wines and working with a caterer that believes in buying items from within 100 miles of the event space and are sustainably grown and seasonal; we have the ability to make your very chic and hip wedding also very green.
Everybody can do a little bit to help cut back their impact and here are a few ways our clients have chosen to contribute:
- 100% pcw (post consumer waste) or sustainable cotton paper invitations
- hemp fabric draping
- organic meal selections
- serving pie made with organic berries instead of wedding cake
- bio-dynamically farmed wines
- emission offset
- purchasing rings created from old mine diamonds (or no diamonds)
- using herbs & organic flowers
- favors of herbs or seeds used to replant the earth
- working with caterers who use full recycling programs